Thursday, May 26, 2011

summer summer summer

So life's been up and down lately.
I gauged my ears more last night (they are now size 0) and now they hurt like a bitch.
I recently bought my ticket to see Kid Cudi next month (:
School's almost out. I have a week left. I'm DYING for it to be summer already. I want to be able to do my workouts when I want to (instead of having to squeeze them into my day)

Did anyone watch The Biggest Loser finale? AMAZING! So much thinspo! I was glad that one of the sisters one, although I was kinda hoping that Hannah would win.
I starting feeling fat and lazy when I realized that some of the people who were once hundreds of pounds, now weigh less than me. :/

Speaking of finales...Is anyone out there a fan of Glee? I love it. Heather Morris, Naya Rivera and Diana Agron are so skinny and so dang beautiful.















No comments:

Post a Comment