Monday, May 9, 2011

The Biggest Loser!

I don't know about you...but I LOVE The Biggest Loser!
Plus, it's very insperational. I always find myself working out while I watch it, even if I wasn't planning on it in the first place. Then after the show I always do another workout.
The contestants on the show are great insperation too. If those totally obese, completely out of shape people can lose so much weight, then so can I!
& Two of the trainors have PERFECT bodies. (Although, Jillian looks too strong..)
So here's my post dedicated towards the biggest loser:










P.S. I just got back from a vacation, and although I burned more calories than I probably have in a long time, I didn't do to great eating wise. It was all fast food, and expensive restaurants. (I even ate french fries...) And since I was always in public places or around my family, I couldn't purge any of it! I feel soooo bad about myself. And today I was too tired to go to school, so now I can't even workout today cuz I told my family I'm "sick". At least it'll get me out of eating a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment