Wednesday, April 27, 2011

when hope was high, and life worth living...

Whoops, I haven't been doing very good on posting. :/ Oh well..
Last night I saw my sisters' high school production of Les Mis. And as much as I hate to admit it, I LOVED IT! It was truely amazing! Best high school play I've ever seen.

Anyway... It's so much harder to stick to my workouts with school here. I can't wait for summer when I can do my right workouts at the right time! (Instead of having to squeeze them into my day!) Food wise, I've been doing better than I was before, but still not very good... I'll have too work on that. I've decided I'm cutting out a bunch of things from my diet (for my stomache problems-well at least that's why I'm saying I am) So basically I'll be able to live off of salad, green veggies and apples and no one can say shit about it (: Yay!

I can't wait to start Power 90 (:








No comments:

Post a Comment