Friday, April 15, 2011

FML.

Today didn't go as good as planned. Of course.
I went with my mom today and she took me to the movie, and bought popcorn, then out to eat, then out for ice cream. FML. & My mom was with me every second, so I couldn't even go throw it up.
Plus I weighed myself today, and I haven't lost anything! I'm so mad and upset! I'll have to stick better to my diet and exercising.
I'm going to exercise and get a good night sleep (hopefully). I slept like shit last night. Plus I'm getting sick! Life sucks right now...

Tomorrow I'm being forced by my aunt to go swimsuit shopping. Greattt.... I'll get to see how big of a fucking fat ass I look in a swimsuit. Perfect after just finding out that all my hard work and exercising hasn't paid off.
But on the bright side I'm thinking about doing Power 90. (Exercise workout vid) If anyone's done it, please comment and tell me how it is. I'm excited!

Also I was suprised to find that I have 4 followers already. It's only been a day. I thought this blog was basically just going to be for me, and maybe I'd get a couple followers after a few months. So thanks everyone (: It makes me feel kinda good. Feel free to comment, make suggestions, and even ask questions. Or if it's private I can just give you my e-mail.

Also there's a link to it at the top of my blog, but it's kinda hard to see. If anyone's looking for some good thinspo, and realistic thinspo I have a photobucket account with a bunch of thinspo on it.



&& Heather:
Thanks for the comment! I appriciate it. It's hard to have to deal with. I'm sure we all wish that it was much easier to be skinny... Good luck with everything, and be careful hun.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Sorry to tell you, you "only" have 3 followers. i honestly don't know why i'm following you twice.. with two different profile-pics.. i tried to "repair" it but it doesn't work. so- sorry again.

    anyway- i like your blog, so keep on doing it :)

    ReplyDelete