Friday, April 22, 2011

headache :/

Well basically my life is screwed right now. Because of my friend who just got locked up they've been interigating the whole school about her and all the shit she does and that they've been givin names on the list of people to possibly drug test. Guess who's name is on the list? Mine...
Nothing good every comes from smoking. Munchies is what made me fat :/
I have a killler headache. I quit drinking soda. && I'm dying without caffeine. :/ Poo
Anyway.
Today I've done great food wise, not as well workout wise. I'll have to get on that. My friend and I are hanging out tonight and watching the movie, It. I'm scared. I hate clowns! Then I get to go to my mom's tomorrow (: I'm excited.
These are the two ED bracelet's I've made so far. One's light pink for EDNOS and the other is blue for depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment