Saturday, April 16, 2011

don't just wish for it, work for it.

So I don't have much time to post right now, I'm leaving in just a second to go swim suit shopping. FML right? My aunt already called me fat when we were talking about it this morning. Bitch!

So I have an e-mail ana buddy, and she's awesome (: I love her. I didn't really think I'd grow too close to anyone, but she really seems like a friend (: We talk about a lot of other stuff besides eating, or lack of.

I really think I'm going to do Power 90. My dad says he'll probably get it for me after May 6. (We're saving money for a trip.)

I haven't eaten at all today. And when I do, I'm just going to eat grape fruit. I'll see how hungry... I get later. But I'm going to workout when I get home from shopping I think. Yoga sounds great right now (: Plus, I'll need to do Cardio. Wish me luck.


&& Betty:
It's fine (: Lol I was just surprised that I had followers so soon. Thanks for reading. I hope I don't disappoint you.

1 comment:

  1. haha, you'll never disappoint me, i'm pretty sure about that :)

    stay strong and kick your aunt in the butt for calling you "fat" (i bet her body's not the perfect one either..)

    ReplyDelete