Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Introduction

Basically all you need to know about me, is in the little section where it says about me. I designed this blog for mostly myself and anyother person out there looking for some support. It's a blog for those ONLY with eating disorders. If you don't have an eating disorder, or you're recovering, then get out. If you don't have anything nice to say, hit the big red fucking x in the top right hand corner of your screen.

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

So I've been struggling off and on with eating disorders since elementary school. Recently they've gotten worse. So I decided to make this blog. I'll just start with today..

Woke up, did 20 minutes of Yoga, 15 minutes of flexability exercises, 8 minutes of Tae Bo, 10(?) minutes dancing, 25 jumping jacks before dinner and I'll do more before bed.

As for food... egh! Umm I had Multigrain Cheerios for breakfast, black bean burrito for lunch, homemade pizza for dinner, which I had to throw back up...but unfortunately I didn't get the chance to get rid of it all. I've been sick so I've been eating more meals to get better, but starting tomorrow I should be back to normal. Wish me luck!

Here's some of my favorite celebrity thinspo:










More to comee (:

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I've found you and looking forward to see more of your posts. For four months now I've been completely obsessed with my weight and it fluctuates from up and down, I hate life over this and on Wednesdays I'll be having posts about losing weight. I think today was my last day eating! I JUST WANT TO BE SKINNY!!!


    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete